Four Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Gasoline-powered generator cited as source of fumes.
Editor's note: The time of the department's response has been updated to show the correct time.
Four Montgomery residents were transported to area hospitals after a residential carbon monoxide leak Monday night.
At approximately 10:13 p.m. Jan. 7 the Bristol Kendall Fire Department responded to a report of carbon monoxide illness at at 2172 Gallant Fox in Montgomery.
Upon arrival emergency personnel found multiple individuals outside of the house exhibiting what was described as symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Firefighters traced the source of the carbon monoxide to a gasoline-powered generator running in the garage.
Bristol Kendall units transported four patients to area hospitals for treatment.
In addition to Bristol Kendall units, ambulances from Oswego and Little Rock Fox Fire Departments also responded.
Patch will update as more information comes available.