Candidates File for Oswego April Elections
There are open seats on the Oswego Village Board, Oswego 308 School Board, Oswegoland Park District Board and the Oswego Public Library District Board.
Oswego voters will have a selection of candidates to vote for in the Oswego April elections.
Check out to see who has filed and will be on the ballot in April.
Village of Oswego – Board
Three trustee seats are available for four-year terms.
- Scott Finkenbinder of the 200 block of Catherine Court
- Ryan Kauffman of the 200 block of Devoe Drive
- Jeff Lawson of the 600 block of Manhattan Circle
- Pam Parr of the 0-99 block of Sherwick Road
- Scott Volpe of the 500 block of Lichtfield Way
- Judy Sollinger of the 100 block of E. Jefferson Street
- Kenneth P. Duda of the 500 block of Parkview Court
Oswego 308 – School Board
Four board seats are available for four-year terms (one seat must be filled from an unincorporated area).
- Danielle Paul of the 2400 block Avalon Court, Aurora
- Eva Renee Powers of the 500 block of Springbrook Trail North
- Michael G. McDowell of the 0-99 block of Afton Drive, Montgomery
- Matthew Bauman of the 2900 block of Manchester Drive, Montgomery
- Gregory G. O'Neil of the 5400 block of Half Round Road
- Bradley Schulz of the 2300 block of Shenandoah Drive, Aurora
- Jill Ko of the 1700 block of Delta Drive, Aurora
Oswegoland Park District – Board
One seat is available for a six-year term.
- Alvin P. “Phil” Smith
- Roy R. White
At this time the Park District has said it is has not yet made a final decision on moving forward with fillng the empty seat left by Leonard Wass's resignation from the park board.
Oswego Public Library District – Board
Four seats are available for four-year terms.
The list below is for all who have submitted petitions to be on the ballot.
- Vernita Hettrich of the 2300 block of Wooly Road
- Kandi Ream of the 500 block of Lakeview
- Terry Tamblyn of the 2000 block of Route 25
- Craig Weber of the 500 block of Sudbury Circle
- Evelyn Givens of the 500 block of Lincoln Station Drive.