Oswego High School attended and participated in the annual Southwest Prairie Conference (SPC) Fine Arts Competition and Workshop earlier in March at Plainfield South High School.
Oswego received first place this year to become conference champions for the fifth year in a row.
Individual student placements include:
- Ailysh Cooper-Drawing (Color)
- Renee Hrovat-Painting (Oil & or Acrylic)
- Emily Latzke-Jewelry, Textiles and other crafts
- Bridget Graff-Ceramic (Hand built)
- Thomas Mereness-Sculpting (No Clay)
- Faith Zaras-Drawing (Neutral)
- Joshua Burfield-Photography (Digital)
- Brianna Garland-Printmaking
- Kelsey Wooten-Participate-Computer Generated Art
Congrats to all our student artists!
Special thanks to Oswego 308 for the photos.