Live broadcast by Ustream
Want to know what's happening in live-time at the Oswego 308 Board of Education meetings but can't make it out to Oswego East High School?
We have a solution.
Oswego 308 livestreams all of its Monday night Board of Education meetings and we've conviently put it right her for you on Patch.
Tonight's Board of Education meeting will include:
- Approval of the 2013-14 school year calendar
- Recommendation to Hire Asst. Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Approve Policy and Development Advisory Committee
- Approve Facilities and Planning Advisory Committee
See More on Patch
- District 308 Board Approves New Organizational Chart with New Administrative Positions
- Watch Board of Education Meeting Live: April 8
- School Board Members 'Disappointed' with Information Provided by Online Charter School
- Watch Live: Special 308 Board of Education Meeting for Charter Schools
- Oswego 308 Board Approves 2013-14 School Calendar With Many Changes