Here's whats happening around town:
- Free easter crafts at Oswego's Little White Museum, 72 Polk St., from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 12 and 13.
- Downtown Oswego Bunny Hop, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 12
- Bitty Bunny Brunch, 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, at Fox Bend Golf Course, 3516 Route 34. $12 R/$15 NR. Lead your little one on a hunt for eggs, enjoy a brunch of fruit and veggies and spenD time with the guest of honor.
- Flashlight egg hunt, 7:45 p.m. Thursday, April 17, at Wormley Heritage Park, 331 Century Drive. Cost is $5 R/$8 NR. In addition to a nighttime egg hunt, there will be chances to win prizes including an MP3 player, DVD player and more. Egg hunt will happen rain or shine.
- Oswegoland Optimist Club Easter egg hunt, free, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at the Oswego YMCA, 160 E. Washington St. Prizes, games, cake walk and pictures with the Easter bunny.