Last year Brew at the Bridge, hosted by the Oswegoland Park District and done in cooperation with the Oswego Parks and Recreation Foundation, was met with plenty of enthusiasm and hopes for a great second year, despite a complaint that the event closed an hour early due to the breweries running out of beer.
This year the event will again be hosted in Hudson Crossing Park on Saturday, Sept. 21 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
So far 14 breweries, many of them from Chicagoland, are on board to participate. They are:
- Solemn Oath Brewery, Naperville
- Ale Syndicate, Chicago
- Emmet's Brewing Co., Downer's Grove
- Baderbrau, Chicago
- 5 Rabbit Cervecceria, Bedford Park
- Angry Orchard, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Lagunitas, Petaluma, California
- Argus Brewery, Chicago
- Stone Brewing Co., Escondido, California
- Fireman's Brew, Woodland Hills, California
- Village Vintner Winery and Brewery, Algonquin
- Stockholm's Brew Pub, Geneva
- Temperance Beer Co., Evanston
- Big Bay Brewing Company, Shorewood, Wisconsin
There will also be live entertainment and area food vendors. The entertainment will consist of:
- 1:00 – Jeff and Kurt
- 3:00 – Lincoln Don't Lie
- 5:00 – Polkaholics
You can stay updated with Brew at the Bridge by checking out their website or visiting the Brew at the Bridge Facebook.