Time to put on your reading caps! It's the second annual Oswego Litearary Festival!
Presented by the Village’s Cultural Arts Commission and the Oswego Public Library District, the Oswego Literary Festival is at Village Hall, 100 Parkers Mill, on Saturday, October 5 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The day will include author presentations, book signings, a book sale hosted by the Friends of the Library and more! The event is free to attend and over 20 local authors will be participating.
Scheduled of Events:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friends of the Library Used Book Sale
- Oswego Public Library District Library Card Sign-up and Renewal
- Local Authors available for book signings, sales and discussions.
10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Children's Book Activity (Free) - children ages 5-10 years old can help our author and illustrator write a children's book.
- "Five Ways Your Book Can Open Doors" By Author Barry Kolanowski
- "The Doors Examined: Fiction vs. Non-Fiction" By Author Jim Cherry
- Presentation by Children's Author Pamela Hampton
For more information about this event, please call 630-554-3618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also find us on Facebook – “Oswego IL Cultural Arts Commission” for more details about the event.