Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last weeks job central for more job opportunities.
- The Oswego YMCA is hiring a sports instructor who must have prior experience.
- Oswego Travel is looking for a leisure sales travel agent. Resumes can be sent to Oswego Travel, Attn. Patsy Harris, Manager, 103 Main Street, Oswego. Call 630-554-3777 for questions.
- Tommy’s Sports Bar & Eatery is hiring servers.
- Jackson Wabash is looking for a payroll accountant.
- Heartland Dental is hiring a dental hygienist and dental assistant.
- Oswego 308 is looking for a head boys’ cross-country coach.
- Maurice’s is hiring an assistant fulltime manager.
- The Linde Group is seeking a CryoFill technician with at least five years of tractor/trailer road experience.
- Identi-Graphics is hiring a pre-press technician who must have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Starbucks is looking for a barista and a shift supervisor.
- Performance Food Group is hiring a third shift warehouse manager.
- Grandma’s Table is hiring a breakfast cook starting at $15 an hour.
- The Home Depot is hiring for freight flow transportation.
- Advocate Health is seeking supervisor for the clinic.
- Doublebee Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a lead manager.
- Petsmart is hiring an early morning stocker and a pet products/stocker associate.
- Kohl’s is hiring a loss prevention supervisor.