Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. in Oswego is looking for a lead infant/toddler teacher with at least a two-year degree in early childhood education or life experience equivalent.
- First Place Rental Inc. in Oswego is looking for a customer service associate for the construction field.
- UPS in Oswego is seeking a part-time operations supervisor for freight.
- ULTA Salon in Oswego is looking for a general manager with at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Oswego 308 is seeking a third grade teacher at Churchill Elementary for a one year only leave cover.
- Pizza Hut in Montgomery is hiring for multiple positions, including a team member, shift manager and delivery driver.
- Sears Holding Corp. in Montgomery is hiring a loss prevention associate.
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories in Aurora is seeking a medical technologist at Presence Mercy Medical Center.
- Waubonsie Valley High School is seeking a custodian for the third shift, 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Kellogg Company out of Aurora is seeking a territory service representative for the Oak Brook and surrounding areas.
- Pizza Hut in Yorkville is hiring for multiple positions including a server, assistant general manger and delivery driver.
- Wrigley in Yorkville is seeking a general maintenance mechanic, whose position will include frequent carrying and lifting, pushing and pulling and working at elevated heights.
- Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora is hiring an ER clinical educator.
- Plano School District 88 is hiring a library instruction aide at Plano Middle School.
- West Suburban Bank in Yorkvile is hiring a teller.