Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Advanced Resources out of Oswego is looking for a customer service representative.
- Meijer in Oswego is looking for a part-time weekday morning and afternoon bagger/utility worker.
- Party City in Oswego is looking for a retail store supervisor.
- Servpro of Kendall County is looking for a production technician in water and fire restoration. (IICRC) WRT certification, structure cleaning and contents cleaning experience preferred. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills, a valid driver's license, speak fluent English (knowledge of Spanish is a plus), and also have flexibility to work after hours and on the weekends. Applicants must have their own transportation to and from work. Email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume or work history sheet for consideration.
- Vitamin Shoppe in Oswego is looking for a part-time health enthusiast sales associate.
- Thomas Orthodontics in Oswego is looking for a part-time orthodontic dental assistant.
- An Oswego family is looking for a full-time babysitter for their two children, ages 7 months – 3 years and 4-6 years.
- ResCare HomeCare out of Aurora is looking for a live-in caregiver.
- CitiTrends in Aurora is looking for multiple positions, including a manager in training, sales associate and store manager.
- Meijer in Aurora is looking for a grocery area team leader.
- White Water Ice Cream in Yorkville is looking for an enthusiastic sign person to hold a sign at the corner of Route 47 and Hydraulic.
- Wrigley in Yorkville is looking for a general maintenance mechanic.
- Kohl’s in Yorkville is looking for a new sales associate.
- Ulta Salon in Yorkville is seeking an associate manager.
- Plano Community School District is seeking a bilingual instructional aid for English/Spanish to assist in grades 4-6.