Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Robert Finance and Accounting in Oswego is looking for a controller
- Fleet Pride in Oswego is looking for a branch manager who will be in charge of supervising and coordinating activities, maintaining a safe workplace enviormnent and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Jersey Mike’s in Oswego is looking for a shift manager as well as a Mike’s Marketer amongst other positions.
- Home Depot in Oswego is seeking a store manager.
- West Suburban Bank in Oswego is seeking a new teller.
- Oswego Community School District 308 is seeking for a new assistant superintendent of learning.
- Eby-Brown in Montgomery is looking for a Class A route delivery driver.
- OfficeTeam in Montgomery is looking for a customer service representative.
- Goodwill Industries in Montgomery is once more seeking new team members.
- Liberty Tax Service in Oswego is seeking a street advertising performer to assist in bringing in new customers by dressing in a Lady Liberty costume outside.
- Boombah Inc., in Yorkville is looking for a dye sublimation printer/press operator as well as a sewing machine operator.
- Rush-Copley Medical Group in Yorkville is seeking a senior practice manager.
- RehabCare Group in Yorkville is looking for a physical therapy assistant to work per diem.
- Newly Weds Foods, Inc. in Yorkville is searching for a maintenance mechanic.