Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care is seeking an automotive lead technician at their Oswego location.
- Twin Oaks Landscaping Inc. in Oswego is looking for a landscape construction estimator.
- Fifth Third Bank in Oswego is looking for a retail personal banker.
- Griffith Laboratories in Oswego is looking for a packaging operator in the customary culinary section.
- G&D in Oswego is looking for a transportation dispatcher.
- An Oswego resident is looking for a housekeeper and cook for about three days a week.
- Blockbuster in Montgomery is seeking seasonal employees.
- Panera Bread in Aurora is seeking a restaurant manager.
- Staff Force out of Aurora is looking for warehouse stand-up forklift drivers for all shifts.
- WhiteWave Foods out of Aurora is looking for a control technician.
- KCT Credit Union in Aurora is seeking a call center representative.
- Alarm Detection Services Inc., in Aurora, is looking for an alarm response runner and dispatcher.
- Wrigley in Yorkville is looking for a control technician who will independently troubleshoot, maintain and repair systems and equipment in their assigned area.
- A family is looking for a full-time nanny for their three children; ages 7, 3 and a half and almost two!
- TransTechs in Lynwood is seeking a school bus technician.
- Plano Community School District 88 is seeking a head football coach for Plano High School.
- Chrysler Dealer Sales in Plano is looking for a sale manager for automotive sales and closing.