Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week's Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Top Notch Kennels in Oswego is hiring a new animal-loving team member. The application can be downloaded here and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for 7am til 1pm shifts primarily, along with some evening shifts.
- Kendall Area Public Transit (KAT) is hiring two (2) FT and two (PT) bus operators Must be at least 21 years of age, excellent driving record, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Kendall County and surrounding areas. Must have CDL. Passenger endorsement a plus. To apply, contact Paul at Voluntary Action Center, 630-882-6970 or in person at 109 W. Ridge St., Rm. 002, Yorkville, IL.
- Firehouse Pizza and Pub in Oswego is hiring multiple positions, including a pizza maker, server, and bartender.
- Aftermath Inc. is hiring a Field Technician in Oswego.
- Jackson Wabash is looking for a Data Entry Clerk in Oswego.
- Blue Buffalo in Oswego is looking for a part-time product specialist (pet detective).
- Goodwill Industries in Montgomery is looking for a new team member.
- Oswego Community Unit School District 308 is seeking an afternoon/evening custodian at Plank Junior High.
- Sears Hometown and Outlet store in Oswego is looking for a Consultative Sales Associate.
- Bed Bath & Beyond in Oswego is hiring store management.