Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Chili’s in Oswego is seeking a QA (expo) who will be responsible for ensuring every guest receives the highest quality of food and dining experience.
- Petco in Oswego is looking for a pet stylist.
- Bickford Senior Living in Oswego is looking for a divisional director of resident services.
- B&B Electronics in Oswego is seeking an IT director.
- The YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago’s Oswego location is seeking a building supervisor who will be responsible for total building security and supervision in the absence of supervisory staff.
- Panda Express in Oswego is seeking a service and kitchen team.
- Oswego 308 School District is looking for a secretary to the board of education.
- West Suburban Bank in Montgomery is hiring a senior teller.
- Office Depot in Montgomery is hiring a customer service specialist.
- Waste Management in Montgomery is looking for an environmental technician to provide support to In-Plant service programs.
- The Foot & Ankle Centers in Yorkville is seeking a medical billing assistant as well as a medical assistant.
- Ulta Salon in Yorkville is looking for a prestige consultant.
- Shelter Insurance in Yorkville is looking for an insurance agent.
- The Immanuel Lutheran Church of Yorkville is seeking a church secretary for about 20 hours a week.