Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• SOS Children's Village is seeking the following positions for its Lockport and Chicago locations: Bilingual and non-bilingual child welfare specialists, child welfare specialist supervisor, transitional living program specialist, relief parent coordinator, assistant director of programs and services, education and activities coordinator, foster parents and relief parents. Applicants can fax or email their cover letter and resume to my attention at firstname.lastname@example.org or312-372-8202.
• Schwan Food company is seeking a part-time merchandiser in Plainfield, Shorewood and Oswego.
• Petco in Shorewood is seeking part-time sales associates.
• Meijer in Plainfield is seeking a store detective.
• Bon-Ton Stores in Joliet are seeking a part-time customer service associate.
• Ricoh in Bolingbrook is seeking a full-time inventory control clerk.
• Standard Market in Naperville is seeking a cash office representative.
• Grainger in Minooka is seeking a distribution center supervisor.
• Massage Envy in Shorewood is seeking a sales associate.
• Pathways Senior Living in Joliet is seeking a housekeeper.
• The Popcorn Store in Oswego is seeking a cook and cashier.
• Sprint in Oswego is seeking a wireless sales consultant.