Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s local jobs for more job opportunities.
- Advocate Health is looking for a patient service rep for Oswego.
- TCF Bank is hiring a teller / sales associate.
- The Tillers is seeking an associate cook.
- Oswego 308 is seeking a music teacher leave cover for Wolf’s Crossing Elementary beginning in January.
- Firestone is looking for an automotive service manager.
- Rue21 is hiring a part-time assistant manager.
- First Place Rental is looking for an equipment technician, mechanic.
- A Montgomery family is seeking a babysitter for two children for some upcoming events the parents would like to attend.
- KFC is looking for a shift supervisor and restaurant general manager.
- Sears Holding Corp. is hiring a pricing specialist and a layaway associate.
- CoachUp, Inc. is looking to fill a spot immediately for a personal gymnastics coach.
- Eby-Brown is seeking a warehouse associate.
- Seva Beauty is looking for a salon greeter.
- A Yorkville family is looking for a babysitter for their three kids who loves outdoor activities.
- Wrigley Company is hiring a general maintenance mechanic.
- Whole Child Pediatrics is seeking a front desk/CNA.
- Total Dentistry is looking for a dental receptionist.
- Chess Scholars is looking for a part-time chess teacher for children.
- Starbucks is seeking a barista and shift supervisor.