But if you don't feel like cooking or the turkey didn't turn out, here's some places around the area you can get some dinner.
If there's a business we missed, feel free to add it in the comment box below.
Not much, huh?
Here's a few more options around the area.
- Millhurst Ale House (formerly Stonefire), 2075 Marketview Drive, will be open during normal hours from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Turkey Day.
- Blackstone will be open from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lakeview Grille will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for their turkey raffle.
- Durbin's of Plainfield, 16031 S. Lincoln Highway, is offering a turkey dinner for $15.95 per adult and $8.95 for kids.
- Al's Steak House, 1990 W. Jefferson St., in Joliet will be open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Reservations recommended. 815-725-2388
Quite a few chain restaurants — albeit without Oswego locations — are open for the Thanksgiving:
- Baker's Square
- Boston Market
- Buca di Beppo
- Cracker Barrell
- Lone Star Steakhouse
- Maggiano's Little Italy
- Max & Erma's
- Mimi's Cafe
- Ted's Montana Grill
Did we miss any? If you know of a Oswego restaurant that's open on Thanksgiving, let us know in the comments.