Nelson Funeral Homes & Crematory
- Kenneth D. Brugh, 91, of Yorkville, passed away Nov. 9. Memorials for the U.S. Air Force WWII veteran can be made to St. Olaf Lutheran Church in Montgomery; Provena Hospice in Elgin; or Hillside Healthcare and Rehab Center in Yorkville.
- Marjorie A. Grigalis, 75, of Yorkville, passed away Nov. 8.
- David J. Hinton, 60, of Oswego, passed away Nov. 3.
Dieterle Memorial Home
- Sandra L. Callies, 72, of Oswego, passed away Nov. 10.
- Michael D. Minnick, 61, of Montgomery, passed away Nov. 7. A service for the “Up with People” performer was held Nov. 11.
- James W. Treest, 74, of Yorkville, passed away Nov. 5. Memorials for the U.S. Army veteran can be made to Immanuel Lutheran Church in Yorkville or to any animal rescue organization.
- John N. Benakis, 79, of Oswego, passed away Nov. 4. He was the longtime owner and operator of The Blue Lantern Restaurant.
- John A. Gorski, 82, of Oswego, passed away Nov. 7. Memorials can be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.