Oswego voters will have a selection of candidates to vote for in the Oswego April elections.
Check out to see who has filed and will be on the ballot in April.
Village of Oswego – Board
Three trustee seats are available for four-year terms.
- Scott Finkenbinder of the 200 block of Catherine Court
- Ryan Kauffman of the 200 block of Devoe Drive
- Jeff Lawson of the 600 block of Manhattan Circle
- Pam Parr of the 0-99 block of Sherwick Road
- Scott Volpe of the 500 block of Lichtfield Way
- Judy Sollinger of the 100 block of E. Jefferson Street
- Kenneth P. Duda of the 500 block of Parkview Court
Oswego 308 – School Board
Four board seats are available for four-year terms (one seat must be filled from an unincorporated area).
- Danielle Paul of the 2400 block Avalon Court, Aurora
- Eva Renee Powers of the 500 block of Springbrook Trail North
- Michael G. McDowell of the 0-99 block of Afton Drive, Montgomery
- Matthew Bauman of the 2900 block of Manchester Drive, Montgomery
- Gregory G. O'Neil of the 5400 block of Half Round Road
- Bradley Schulz of the 2300 block of Shenandoah Drive, Aurora
- Jill Ko of the 1700 block of Delta Drive, Aurora
Oswegoland Park District – Board
One seat is available for a six-year term.
- Alvin P. “Phil” Smith
- Roy R. White
At this time the Park District has said it is has not yet made a final decision on moving forward with fillng the empty seat left by Leonard Wass's resignation from the park board.
Oswego Public Library District – Board
Four seats are available for four-year terms.
The list below is for all who have submitted petitions to be on the ballot.
- Vernita Hettrich of the 2300 block of Wooly Road
- Kandi Ream of the 500 block of Lakeview
- Terry Tamblyn of the 2000 block of Route 25
- Craig Weber of the 500 block of Sudbury Circle
- Evelyn Givens of the 500 block of Lincoln Station Drive.