Oswego Patch wants to make sure you have all the information you need when you head to the polls on April 9. Stay tuned for more coverage in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Early voting: Early voting is from March 25 to April 6.
- Sample ballots are not yet up for Kendall County, but will be posted once available.
- Polling Locations: View the polling locations from last November's election for an idea of where your polling place will be for the April election.
(All candidates are listed in alphabetical order.)
Village of Oswego
Three trustee seats are available for four-year terms.
- Kenneth P. Duda
- Scott Finkenbinder
- Ryan Kauffman
- Jeff Lawson (incumbent)
- Pam Parr
- Judy Sollinger (incumbent)
- Scott Volpe (incumbent)
Four board seats are available for four-year terms (one seat must be filled from an unincorporated area).
- Matthew Bauman
- Jill Ko
- Michael G. McDowell [unincorporated]
- Gregory G. O'Neil [unincorporated]
- Danielle Paul
- Eva Renee Powers
- Bradley Schulz
Oswegoland Park District
One seat is available for a six-year term.
- Alvin P. “Phil” Smith
- Roy R. White (incumbent)
Park Board president Bill Mattingly said that the open chair left by Leonard Wass, who resigned from the board in December, will be chosen by appointmenet and the term will end in 2015. The appointment will most likely take place prior to the April election.
Oswego Public Library District
Four seats are available for four-year terms.
- Evelyn Givens
- Vernita Hettrich
- Kandi Ream (incumbent)
- Terry Tamblyn (incumbent)
- Craig Weber
In the weeks to come, Oswego Patch will be reaching out to those who are running for office and sending out candidate surveys. If you are a candidate and you'd like to participate, e-mail email@example.com.