It probably seems like only yesterday that your little one entered the world, but now it is time to sign your child up for kindergarten. Children registering in Community Unit School District 308 for kindergarten for the 2014-15 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2014.
District 308 kindergarten registration will be held February 10–20, which is earlier than in past years. Earlier registration will allow District 308 to confirm kindergarten placement (morning, afternoon, or full day) and your child’s specific school assignment in a timely manner.
Kindergarten registration for the 2014-15 school year for District 308 children willbe held February 10–20 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at Oswego East High School. Please enter through door 22, located in the rear of the building.
Registration is held on a walk-in basis for the various District 308 elementary schools as follows:
- Monday, February 10: Boulder Hill and Churchill
- Tuesday, February 11: Fox Chase and Grande Park
- Wednesday, February 12: Homestead and Hunt Club
- Thursday, February 13: Long Beach and Wolf’s Crossing
- Tuesday, February 18: Old Post and Prairie Point
- Wednesday, February 19: Southbury and The Wheatlands
- Thursday, February 20: Lakewood Creek
Don’t worry if you are unable to make your school’s scheduled registration date. You can register your child on any of the dates listed above regardless of your child’s specific school assignment.