Little White School Museum
The Little White School Museum holds much of the community's history with a large and researchable archive of Oswego-related family history, documents and photos. The museum was built as a Methodist church in 1850 and was converted into a one-room school in 1915.
In 1976, the Oswegoland Heritage Association was formed to save the Little White School from demolition and to restore the building in partnership with the Oswegoland Park District, a project completed in 2002. The building's community museum is open daily, with a main meeting room open to community organizations, tours, and public events from the heritage association's seasonal program series to their free family make and take activities.
The building is also available for rent for weddings, showers, civic group meetings and other gatherings appropriate to the museum's mission by contacting the Oswegoland Park District at 630-554-1010.
- Hours: Hours: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, noon to 4pm; Thu and Sat, 9am To 4pm; Archives and research hours: Thu, 1 to 4pm; Sat 9am to noon.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Gift shop, Restrooms, Tours
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None