Oswego Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
A 30 percent rise in the size of Oswego Presbyterian Church's congregation precipitated a large expansion project that was completed in 2010. The church's Route 25 location has not always been its home. The church was founded in 1853 on the site of what is now the Church of the Good Shepherd at Madison and Washington streets in downtown Oswego.
1976 State Route 25, Oswego, IL 60543
- Fax: 630-554-0537
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sun, worship, 8:30am, 11am; Sunday school, 9:45am - 10:45am; Sat, closed
- Accessible: yes