Oswego Public Library District
The Oswego Public Library District includes two campus; one at the edge of downtown Oswego and another in Montgomery at 1111 Reading Drive. The Oswego campus has been recently renovated and expanded to include new children's and young adult wings. There's also a new reading area overlooking the banks of nearby Waubonsie Creek.
The library has kept pace with technology and offers e-books and downloadable mp3 books. The library also hosts book discussion groups, works closely with Friends of the library and has a full online database.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1899
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 200,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: 1 hour for residents, 15 minutes for nonresidents when patrons are waiting
- Programs/classes: Adult, teen, youth services
- Book donation information: The library accepts gently used books in boxes weighing 10 pounds or less.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No